Find out just why it’s called “the consultant” webpage, and enjoy the go-to products and services for any and every public health professional.
1-hour, online | 5 Star reputation
The best presenters are ones that have been trained by the Toastmasters International and understand the Liberating Structures technique. There is so much in store by booking LaTonya Bynum as your event speaker. Read more…
BONUS! Consider contacting your local Score Mentors office if you have additional questions about specific of what it takes to successfully run a small business. They have GREAT resources.
For more details about how to use your transferable skills to develop a 1-page business plan, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a courtesy resume review. Subject line “Top 5 Steps To Start Consulting – 1-Page Business Plan”
10. Information about the Founder/CEO
9. Information about your company and its’ specialties
8. A call to action
7. Contact information and Email Subscription
6. Site Map
5. Customer Testimonials
4. Social Media Pages & Site Links
3. Images and Videos
2. Search Engine Optimization for keywords
1. Products and Services
Bonus: Secure site with highly valuable blog content
Feel free to use my website as a template for yours – www.latonyabynum.com has all of this and MORE.
Check it out for yourself!
If you want to learn more about how I used Elementor templates to re-design my home website and webpages
For more details about how to use your transferable skills to develop a 1-page business plan that includes a website component, email your resume to email@example.com for a courtesy resume review. Subject line “Get and Keep Website Traffic”.
10. Don’t hide who you are and what you have been through. Your pain and experience MATTERS most.
9. Allow others to be authentic in your presence. REALNESS begets even more REALNESS!
8. Try to relax then they can too.
7. Use your pain and suffering as a credential along with your BSPH, MSPH, MPH, and DrPH to set the community and world ablaze once and for all: your pain = career passion & longevity.
Here are my credentials:
Failed Fast: Graduate w/ 2.5 GPA, academic probation, juvenile delinquent, years of depression and part-time unpaid actress, college statistic, and high Adverse Childhood Reaction score – a few of the labels society has placed on my past.
In my best Maya Angelou voice “STILL I RISE”…
6. Use what you have been through to inspire others to see their own light. This is where health, inner peace and healing begins.
5. Start addressing health disparities by helping one person then perfecting your technique to help many more using population based strategies and interventions.
4. Always remember done is better than perfect when it comes to any problem or project. Just getting started is and can be the hardest part but do something to completion.
3. Start small with what you see as a public health problem in your own life then in theirs. Baby steps is how all babies learn to walk upright.
<—– see this finger, it is a handsign for 1.
One step at a time. One thing at a time.
So much to address as far as health issues and it is so overwhelming at times.
Start with ONE!
2. Notice the hardest part of success and true happiness is putting your ego in check and addressing the TRUTH about who you truly are and exactly what you are becoming both personally and professionally. Get to the root ma’am!
Forgive yourself for not knowing and doing better. Also forgive those who won’t say sorry. Now you are able to walk in total and complete power starting this day and FORWARD.
1. Believe in your own testimony then link up with people who want AND need to hear your story of how you made it in spite of the TEST. Your own health challenges are worthy of sharing to HEAL the community once and for all.
Bonus: Be ready to share without a care. In spite of the looks, stares, chatter and opinions always tell your story even with your voice trembling.
For more details about overcoming the Imposter Syndrome, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for a courtesy resume review. Subject Line “Imposter Syndrome Resources & Resume Review”
U.R.A. Resource Center, LLC, a public health consulting firm headquartered in Conway, Arkansas – established in January of 2017. The firm specializes in creative/technical writing, public speaking, and research/data analysis product and service offerings.
The mission of the practice is to Utilize Research for Access in improving the health status and quality of life of all mankind. There are nine core programs provided by the URA Resource Center, LLC founder, team, mentees and interns.