“My name is LaTonya Bynum, MPH, CHES. I have over 20+ years of combined experience in Retail Sales, Public Health and Health Information Technology within both private sector and state government settings.
With 5 years of professional experience in teaching students, graduates and professionals, I am ready to assist you with passing the upcoming CHES Exam.”
It Is Time To Think Like A Health Educator:
Ready to Pass The CHES Exam?
For a list of the Top 10 CHES Exam Study Tips, email me at email@example.com. Include “CHES Exam Study Tips” as the subject line. Contact LaTonya Bynum at 501.291.8775.
Welcome to the CHES Exam Study Tips App and Think Like a Health Educator E-course
A certified health education specialist also known as CHES teaches behaviors that promote wellness. They develop and implement strategies to improve the health of individuals and communities.
Health education specialists offer knowledge, skills and training that complements the work of others — health care providers, policy makers, and human resource personnel. – source: SOPHE.org
The CHES Exam Study Tips Android and Apple apps are FREE to download.
Yes, anyone can use the app. The purpose of the CHES Exam Study Tips app is to equip aspiring Certified Health Education Specialists aka CHES with free to low cost resources to prepare well for the exam.
I took the CHES exam in October of 2004 and failed the exam by three measly points. Seven years later, I decided to take the exam again and the second-time I passed it. The app and e-course is a result of me not wanting others to go through what I went through. The app provides an overview of key terms as well as practice exam questions. The e-course is a 15 week program providing accountability, guided mentorship by a CHES trained mentor and 15 homework assignments designed to build self confidence in the mastery of the 7 areas of responsibility.
– Download the CHES Exam Study Tips app by URA Resource Center for Android and Apple users.
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the CHES Exam Study Tips sheet and work towards defining the terminology then use it in a sentence aloud and on paper for best application and understanding.
– Find a CHES certified mentor to guide you with real-world examples to assist with putting the book smarts, theory and models to the test.
– Purchase the latest of the Companion guide on the NCHEC.org website and be sure to align your internship, job duties and service learning opportunities with entry level competencies of the 7 areas of responsibility for CHES.
– Over 50% of the exam questions will assess the mastery of the first three areas of responsibility: Assess, Plan and Implement.
Currently, the national CHES exam pass rate is 68% and the 15-week e-course program pass rate is 83%. Participants who register for the e-course and do not pass the exam report issues with test anxiety and time management.
U.R.A. Resource Center, LLC, a public health consulting firm headquartered in Conway, Arkansas – established in January of 2017. The firm specializes in creative/technical writing, public speaking, and research/data analysis product and service offerings.
The mission of the practice is to Utilize Research for Access in improving the health status and quality of life of all mankind. There are nine core programs for the URA Resource Center, LLC founder and team.