- Serving over 1,000 national and international clients by recommending valuable career resources (i.e. curriculum vitae, resume and cover letters), job search listings and tips, mentorship advice, job interview preparation sessions via Zoom, and quality training programs focused on public health standards and evidence-based practices.
- Mentors and trains over 50 aspiring and currently Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) clients through the Think Like a Health Educator (TLHE) program. The TLHE CHES exam pass rate is 83% compared to the 63% national NCHEC pass rate.
- Provided 5 business organization contractual consultations for creative and technical writing assistance and consultations for public health event, needs assessments, meeting facilitation and programmatic reports.
- Developed an active and engaged network of over 9,000+ community members, students, emerging and seasoned professionals, consultants, entrepreneurs and thought leaders on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook. Popular topics include career success planning, salary negotiations and business development.
- Encouraged the development of 50+ new start-up companies and began sub-contracting 30 paid projects to URA Resource Center, LLC consultants with special skills in writing, public speaking and research/data analysis.
"LaTonya has exemplified what it means to be a competent public health professional and leader in personal development. One of my favorite sayings of hers is one that maximizes individual strengths such that all whom would listen could realize that, “ You Are A Resource”. How powerful is that? She builds so that her mentees can sustain themselves and multiply their learned skills amongst others in their long-term development”
"LaTonya is a great asset when it comes to developing a strategy to take the next professional step. More importantly, she is a great person and is always looking forward to help with good advice.”
"I participated in LaTonya Bynum's one-hour study prep session for the CHES exam. After months of self-study, I had some questions that I wanted to review in more detail. I reached out to LaTonya on LinkedIn to ask some questions- and within an hour- she provided me with a comprehensive study checklist. Thereafter, I immediately signed up for her CHES prep. I learned to analyze the questions and answer them from a public health landscape and not solely from a nursing perspective. I recommend this valuable to anyone who wants to ensure passing results!”
"My confidence, will to succeed, and personal motivation has grown since working together. She is transparent, which makes you feel at ease and makes you want to share your story, without any judgment. More importantly, she holds herself accountable, leading her to give you the very best of what she has to offer. If anyone gets a chance to work with LaTonya, it’ll be the best life decision ever!”