10 Things Supervisors/Leaders Say When They Don’t Know How To Let You Be GREAT
1. My hands are tied and I want to do more. But…
2. Based on policy, we can’t do anything right now.
3. Let’s talk about this next fiscal year. Things will be better then.
4. There is lots of red tape and paper work involved.
5. Here is a GOLD-STAR for your efforts around here.
6. Thank you for all that you do to inspire the team!
7. Remind me of this on during your next performance evaluation.
8. Right now, I don’t have any feedback for you.
9. Have you considered going back to school?
10. I am still looking for the perfect position for you.
Bonus: Relax. I got your back.